- Robust engine block designed for continuous duty operation and long life. Single cylinder head with four valves per cylinder enhances performance. Base engine design has been in the market for over 15 years.
- Cummins XPI Fuel System, High Pressure Common Rail
- Cast aluminum oil pan designed to resist corrosion, spin-on Fleetguard oil filters
- Front mount and low profile Heat exchanger or Keel cool with one loop system and high flow pump
Air Intake System
- Cummins Turbo Technologies HX60 turbocharger optimized for marine applications
- Dry exhaust manifold to deliver improved fuel economy
- 24v system with marine grade wiring harness and instrument panels
- Cummins Engine Control Module CM2350 provides engine protection through de-rates and automated engine shutdown to prevent catastrophic failures. CM2350 also provides fuel sensor monitoring, gear pressure and temperature as well as digital engine start/stop functionality. Available 24V system and standard marine grade wiring harness.
- Complies with U.S. EPA Tier 3, EU Stage 3a and IMO Tier II emissions regulations