Electronic Control System
- Electronic control system provides industry-leading torque and throttle response at low speeds, while maintaining fuel efficiency at high speeds
- Common rail fuel system enables optimum combustion and low emissions
- RH and LH locations for fuel and oil filters and dipstick improves serviceability
- Compatible with Cat® displays and available remote-mounted display panel with start, stop, and engine diagnostics
- 12V or 24V electrical system
- Marine classification society certificates: ABS, BV, CCS, CRS, DNV, GL, IRS, KR, LR, NK, PRS, RINA, RS
*Preliminary Information* The C9.3 ACERT propulsion engine has a B rating of 375 bhp (280 bkW) at 1800 rpm, a C rating of 416 bhp (310 bkW) at 2100 rpm, and a D rating of 476 bhp (355 bkW) at 2300 rpm. The C9.3 propulsion, auxiliary, and generator set engines have a common rail fuel system for optimal combustion and lower emissions. Cooling system options for the propulsion and auxiliary engines include heat exchanger with sea water aftercooling, and keel with combined circuit or separate circuit aftercooling. The genset packages are available with heat exchanger, keel, or radiator cooling. These products are EPA Tier 3 and IMO II certified. In addition the propulsion engine ratings are EU Stage IIIA certified and auxiliary and gen sets are also CCNR Stage II certified.